Walnut Creek Real Estate RealWatch™ from The Gregori Group and TopBayAgent.com, your Walnut Creek Realtor
- Buying Walnut Creek home? Start gauging the market by viewing Walnut Creek home price reductions in the last week
- Interested in the Walnut Creek real estate market? Review all Walnut Creek real estate currently for sale
- Selling a Walnut Creek home? Review recently sold Walnut Creek homes to better understand the value of your home
- Review Highly Qualified Walnut Creek Realtor
Your Walnut Creek Realtor Real Estate Review - Planning to Buy or Sell a Walnut Creek Home?
Take a moment to review this Walnut Creek city information. Don't hesitate to call with questions.
Situated at the foot of towering Mount Diablo is the city that might be considered as the center of sophistication for Contra Costa County. With all the major conveniences and quality attractions of a metropolitan hub, Walnut Creek is a favorite destination for those who want to spend quality time shopping or taking in a show.
Enjoying a rating by the respected San Francisco Chronicle as the East Bay leader for general amenities, Walnut Creek consistently drives trends and fashions for the entire county.
The Dean Lesher Regional Center for the Arts is a regional draw, featuring three performing art theaters with a total of 1,212 seats, as well as, the Bedford Art Gallery. The Broadway Plaza adds to the legacy of regional supremacy as a premier retail mecca for the East Bay. Within the context of wildlife museums and animal rehabilitation centers, the Lindsay Museum has earned a national reputation for its facilities and programs.
Among the treasures from the past is the Old Borges Ranch/Shell Ridge Open Space, offering a special living history program for students and other groups that provides hands-on ranching experience.
Boutiques, patio cafes, and some of the region's most respected restaurants line the streets of Locust and Main. Among the major employers are highly visible healthcare systems such as the Kaiser Foundation, John Muir/Mt. Diablo Health Systems, and Permanente Medical Group.
Recreational facilities are equally impressive, from championship golf courses to the 101-acre Heather Farm Parks complex.
Important Walnut Creek City Services
- City of Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek Chamber of Commerce
- Walnut Creek Libraries
- Walnut Creek Area Census
Walnut Creek Schools & Education Resources
Thanks to an active parent parent community and strong local government support Walnut Creek's schools have long been recognized as schools of superior academic acheivement win such awards as California Distinguished School for Recognition of Excellence. Thanks to small classes, one-on-one instruction, and a commitment to high academic standards Walnut Creek students are well prepared for continued success in their lives.
- Walnut Creek Unified School District
- Private Schools in or near Walnut Creek
Las Positas Community College
Recreation and Other Walnut Creek Activities
Walnut Creek Neighborhood
Beacon Ridge Homes
- California GardensAlmond-Shuey
- Countrywood Homeowners Association
- Eagle Ridge-Rossmoor
- Palos Verdes Estates
- Rudgear Estates
- Rudgear Meadows
- Sunnyvale West
- The Woodlands
Berkeley Real Estate Market Watch
- Walnut Creek Real Estate List of New Listings, Price Changes and Solds
- All Active Buy or Sell a Home In Walnut Creek (Homes For Sale)
- Find a Home In Walnut Creek Sign-up for Weekly RealWatch Email
- Find a Top Walnut Creek Realtor
Recently Listed Walnut Creek PropertiesView more Walnut Creek Real Estate?